The health and safety of our clients (home owners and buyers) our colleagues, and the public is always paramount.
During these challenging times we ask for all parties involved to follow the following COVID-19 Protocol.
For all parties attending:
To minimize the risk, we ask that All PERSONS ATTENDING the inspection and ALL RESIDENCE of the home acknowledge the following Covid-19 HEALTH QUESTIONS have all been truthfully answered NO to:
- Have you or anyone in the household had close contact to anyone with a confirmed or possible case of COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in the household travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days?
- Do you or anyone in the household have any of the following symptoms or signs?
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose, sneezing or nasal congestion
- New smell or taste disorder(s)
- Unexplained fatigue
Please ensure that the property is prepared for the inspection as outlined below:
- The property is vacant for the time of the inspection.
- All The attic hatch is accessible and clear of all personal belongings.
If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 705-740-4862
Thank you for your cooperation and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
It is encouraged that buyers still attend the inspection with added precautions.
- Bring and wear facemasks at all times.
- We do ask that you keep the number of attendees to a minimum.
- A safety briefing will be held with all parties attending prior to entering the home to address how effective communication can occur while still maintaining physical distancing.
- It is at the sole discretion of the client if they prefer to not attend. If that is the clients choosing, additional time will be allotted to review the report remotely together using Zoom or another meeting platform.